Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Short No Panties Wednesday

I came home just after lunch and missed smoke break with the other girls.  I sense that I am moving exactly as I'm told to by Mistress Alyssa, and realize that I must not go much further or I will soon be all sissy fetish smoking girl under the complete control of Mistress Alyssa.  I don't think I'm yet addicted to smoking but many more sessions with my Mistress will change that I believe. I have resisted smoking more than 7 cigarettes in a day for several days, but I don't know how long Mistress Alyssa will allow that. I want to be the submissive fetish smoking sissy girl completely submitted to my Mistress Alyssa that I am, but I still have a very small voice saying that I can't give in coimpletely--- that i should stay mostly living as a guy.  I don't know how much longer I will hear that small voice and how long before I start liviung 24/7 as Mistress Alyssa's smoking sissy.  The urges to smoke, dress, and have a cock in me keep becoming stronger and more insistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment