Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Need A Cock In Me

I can't stop thinking about smoking sweet creamy Virginia Slim 120s and how pleasureable it is to suck on them, and how much I want to suck on a cock too so I will be completely girly.  I no longer doubt that i am going to chose to live as a feminine Fetish Smoking Girly Sissy, and that I want to become a 2-pack a-day smoking girl for my Mistress Alyssa.  I have been too busy at work to join the other girls at smoking breaks, but I feel the need to be with them and to start increasing my addiction and craving to smoke cigarettes.  I think that the girls think I'm gay and want to encourage me to start dating guys.  I do want to date guys and have them put their delicious hard cocks into my mouth and rear pussy hole, but I am a girl so I need guys!  I have felt so strongly this way since i talked to my Mistress Alyssa on the weekend, but it is funny that I don't remember a lot of what we were talking about.  Just was feeling so wonderful and loving smoking Virginia Slim 120s and being so girly in a polyester matching blouses and long skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment