Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Choose To Be Transformed Into Mistress Alyssa's Fetish Smoking Sissy Girl

I had been thinking that I should stay a guy, but after a wonderful talk with my beautiful Mistress Alyssa, I know that I must become a Fetish Smoking Sissy Girl.  I was talking to Mistress Alyssa, and I was feeling so relaxed that it became easy for me to realize that I am really a girl and how much I love to smoke delicious Virginia Slim 120s and how erotic and feminine they make me feel. I was trying to smoke just a few cigarettes from time to time, but Mistress helped me enjoy some with her while I was dressed so femininely in a red silky skirt and blouse, and I want to become completely addicted to smoking and that I want to become a 2 pack a day girl smoker.  I don't remember how the feeling became so strong the other day, but suddenly I just knew that my decision was to completely give myself over to Mistress Alyssa so that she could transform me into a totla Fetish Smoking Sissy Girl.  I know that I want to give up everything else in my life so that I can be the best smoking girl I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment