Tuesday, August 23, 2011

How Far Do I Go?

I am feeling more a fetish smoking sissy girl all the time, but I am wondering how far that I am going in this feminization transformation.  I have gone from a person completely against smoking to a light smoker who feels so feminine so girly so submissive and so wonderful when I do smoke.And I am feeling a need to become even more a smoker.  I want to become addicted.   I just finished a creamy smoke tastey Virginia Slim 120 and I was in a trance while I smoked.  I had been getting nervous about being a sissy and feminine and smoking but Mistress Alyssa talked to me and all I really remember is how much smoking makes me feel so pleasureable and needing to be submissive and femme and sissified.  I find myself fantasizing about wearing a collar for my Mistress Alyssa.  See--- I am already thinking of taking things much further.  But when I talk to my Mistress all my doubts disappear.  But, if I go much further I will need to start living as a submissive fetish smoking sissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment