Thursday, February 21, 2013

Been Missing

Dear Diary---Sorry.  Been not writing for a few days.  Brother-in-law staying here and driving me nuts!  Much harder to find Girl Time for me with him around.

I need to find out if my Sissy Dress has shipped.  They were making it last I saw.  Not sure how long it takes to ship.  Want to look for it so bro in law does not pick it up.  I really need my own personal mailing address.  Not even sure what happens when i get the dress, the ribbons, and collar.  will I just hide it away and not even wear it?  Too scary to put on?  Was experimenting with camera to try taking pictures on my computer, but have lagged on everything lately.  Had No Panty Wednesday, but didnt have the usual excitement that i do most of the time.  Bob has even been interfering with my smoking.  I havent stopped, but have slowed down some.

Am off tomorrow.  Hope to have some time to myself.  Maybe even get to talk to Mistress.  Maybe I'll just sit around in a dress and smoke all day!  Maybe I need to go out to a hotel room.  Maybe I should just retire ---maybe leave everybody here and move to Oregon?  I don't know.  I need someone controlling what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment