Friday, February 15, 2013

Was Such A Cutie Yesterday

Mostly a sweet wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday.  I put on black silky car was pants and a sexy silky black blouse over a lacy black bra and nylon black slip and wore it most of the day---even out shopping a bit.  I felt soooo Girly and feminine wearing those things.  Also had on pink heels and a smudge of pink lipstick.  And i was fell completely into a trance having a Virginia Slim 120 with Mistress Alyssa.  I have not felt so high in a while, Giggle.  I couldn't believe how strong a hold over the silky slacks had on me.  I so much did not want to take them off.  Wish i could have spent even more time in them.  Maybe this Saturday---might have more of the day to dress up pretty.  And i was taking some pictures of my self.  Still trying to figure out how to put the pictures up here, in FetLife, and my Yahoo profile like Mistress Alyssa wants me to.  Will be playing around with that the next few days.  Can't stop thinking that I suddenly seem to moving more forward in my feminization.  Showed you a Lolita Dress that i'm having the itch to order.  And want to get even more girly clothes.  But, I should probably hold off until my dress from Birch Place gets here---soon, I hope.  Actually they said that they were making it, and that they would let me know as soon as nit shipped.  I just have this little feeling that that dress is going to change me even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment