Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Put Sizes Into Birch Place

Went to my account on Birch Place, and decide I needed to re-do all my sizes.  Took quite a while.  Finally just finished up, and I guess I'm procrastinating placing my order.  But, it is all set up, and i have my debit card ready to enter into the payment box.   Was No Panty Wednesday, so i won't be wearing panties to bed tonight.  Was going to buy a pack of Eves tonight, but didn't stop.  Not sure why.  Realized i was wearing high heels on the drive home and i didn't want to get out of my vehicle i guess.  Anyone else smoke Eve's.  They do have a very feminine pack.  I guess i'm hesitating ordering my Sissy dress, because there is a feeling that things will change after that.  I'm not sure why I should have that feeling, but it is drifting around my mind.  I have to be careful in that i sometimes go into automatic behavior and my mind goes blank and i just do things.  Maybe its that I am seemingly always on the verge of dropping into a trance, and i fall into a hypnotic trance so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment