Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ordered My Sissy Dress And Sissy Things!

I finally did it!  Not sure how it happened, but I was talking with Mistress Alyssa, and the NEED to order became completely irresistible!  I had to go do it right while I was talking with her!  I order the satin frilly pink Sissy Dress with matching panties, the Mincing Ribbons with locks, and the shiny satiny pink Sissy Collar that I need to be wearing very soon.  It was more expensive than i really wanted to spend, but I felt i really had no choice, that i was craving it so much that I just had to have it.  My will is pretty much gone anyway.  I think i was so excited all day, that I forgot to write here in my diary!  Bad girl!  I don't know, but I already feel different now that I have ordered---somehow more girly, more a submissive Fetish Smoking Sissy girl.  And I want to show who I am to the world!  I am a girl and I want to be a better girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment