Thursday, February 14, 2013

Wore Lipstick Driving Home

I had a sudden compulsion to stop and buy a tube of lipstick right after leaving work last night.  Stopped at a CVS Pharmacy and picked up a tube of bright Pink (forgot the exact shade).  I also found myself wanting gloss, but couldn't find it.  Still feeling a need for it, so maybe I'll look for some gloss today.  Felt SOOO girly driving home with my bright pink lipstick on and also wearing high heels.  I was very aware of wearing the lipstick, except my thoughts seemed to blank out as I walked into the house.  Wow, I almost panicked as I realized as i got inside that I hadn't wiped off the lipstick.  I'm not ready yet to announce my girlhood to my wife, and she wouldn't have missed the lipstick i don't think!  But, she wasn't even home.  So I left the lipstick on for a while longer ---giggle. Felt so perfect walking around at home in heels and wearing lipstick, and just in a bra (no panties---No Panty Wednesday, giggle) and nylons and garter and a cami.  Pranced around for a while.  mmmm I'm such a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment