Sunday, December 1, 2013

Am I Attracted To The Woman Or The Blouse?

Was out with friends yesterday, and I had trouble keeping my eyes off a woman there, who was wearing a rather sheer, very silky maroon blouse.  I could see through the blouse to her lacy bra.  I had thought that I might be transforming into being Gay, but I could stop sneaking looks at her.  Was I attracted to the woman, or was I falling in love with her blouse, and want to be wearing it myself?  Speaking of blouses,  I saw a YouTube video, Barbara's Pink Satin blouse, and I did want to look and be dressed like her.  I liked the smoking in Sissy Tranny Slut out for a public walk in the park. I actually own a sissy dress like she is wearing.  Giggle.  I could do a video like that!  Well, maybe not yet.  Giggle.

Speaking of hot YouTube videos, I was mesmerized by Sexy VS 120 Smoking in Red.  Have to watch that again.

Been so busy lately.  Maybe that is good.  Holding up on doing any big transitions in my life.  Maybe, I need to stop and "smell the roses."


No comments:

Post a Comment