Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday For Femmy Queen Boi?

Oooooo ---feels so scrumptious waking up in a slippery silky nylon baby doll nightie!  Could not resist putting it on last night.  But, of course, I had to dilute the feelings by putting my boy pjs over them... ahhh.  Well, darlings, can't have everything in this world, can we?  But, if only I had Daddy's hard juicy cock to suck when I woke up! And roll over on my tummy and have Daddy slip his delicious penis inside my pussy hole.  OOooo---fills me up so nicely.  And pump me full of his wonderful love juices.  I might even get pregnant!  Lovely! But, I would be probably still in bed cuddling and making out!

Smoked 2 delicious Virginia Slim 120 Menthols yesterday morning, and I'm not sure what happened.  I had to sit down after inhaling some good long streams of femming smokey clouds.  And I couldn't even stand upo.  I was in a daze for a couple of hours.  I am such a weakling sissy femmy queen.  The people over for Turkey Day probably just thought I'd had too much wine, but I really didn't drink very much.  I kept my swishing to a mininumum, and I don't think I lisped at all, but it would have been very natural to do so.  Might becoming more and more who I am.  I couldn't help fantasizing myself as being at the get-together in a long silky flowing skirt, a silky sheer slippery high collared, long sleeve femmy blouse, hose and heels and sexy silky lingerie underneath.  Of course, I was actually wearing a pair of silky nylon panties and sheer silky pantyhose all day under my pants.  I couldn't help but discreetly slipping my hand under my pants a number of times during the day to rub the all so silky and femmy feeling front of my panties which were feeling so delicious encasing my cock. But, I really would have preferred someone else rubbing the front of my panties...  ooo giggle.

Well, its Black Friday, and I was not one of those running out to the stores to shop at 5AM.  Actually, I guess a lot of places were open last night.  Well, nothing too exciting for this femmy bois to buy.  Do you think they had a sale on butt plugs?!  Giggle.

Hope all had a great Turkey Day.  Toodles.

Davey



No comments:

Post a Comment