Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Mt Name Is Davey

I should probably change the name here.  I'm not really Melinda---I am Davey.

I stopped outside David's Bridal Shop, and stared at the bridal gowns.  I just have dreams of wearing a bridal gown of layers of satin, silk, chiffon, and lace.  Do I really want to be a sissy boi bride?  I know I crave to wear a wedding dress.  Trying to put those sweet dreams behind me.  Wore silky nylon panties again to work.  Once again felt like a femmy faggy sissy boi.  Need to stop thinking that.  Wanted to have a delicious Virginia Slim 120 Menthol so I could puff away my masculinity, but I didn't have any with me!  Smoking those long feminine cigarettes fill my mind up with all sorts of femmy, faggy, sissy boi feelings and thoughts.  Will try to be more of a guy tomorrow.  But, after I wear a silky nylon nightie to bed.  Giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment