Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Don't Look In The Panty Drawer

Was getting my cotton boxer shorts out yesterday morning, and saw my nylon panties buried underneath my mens underwear. I couldn't resist picking up a pair of the panties, and holding them.   They felt so silky and slippery and wonderful!  Before I realized what I was doing, I had slipped the pair on.  There was no way to bring myself to taking the panties off, so I ended up wearing them all day. I was getting those sissy girly faggy feelings all day that I'm trying to suppress!  Probably was swishing too!  I am going to have to be bmore careful today.  I know I should throw  all my sissy faggy boi queen things out, but I may be too weak to do it.  If I continue to wear silky panties, I won't be able to stop my sissification and transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment