Saturday, September 10, 2011

Living as melinda

I lived as melinda a lot on my trip.  It was intoxicating getting into bed every night in a silky sexy feminine nylon nightie.  A long night gown and a so sweet baby doll.  Feeling my breasts in their bra against the sheets.  mmmmmm.  Blisss.  So much pleasure.  I love being Mistress Alyssa's feminine Fetish Smoking sissy girl.  During parts of the day, I wore my silky polyester red dress (actually separates), nylons, panties, slip, bra.... blisss.  I want more!   I smoked my feminine Virginia Slim 120s, but nearly as much as I wanted as it was a no smoking room.  I want to get a room where I can smoke a whole day, dressed and being femme.  Does anyone out there have a place that I could do that?  Looking for in So Cal area.

No comments:

Post a Comment