Friday, September 30, 2011

I Am Sorry Mistress Alyssa

I am so sorry my Mistress Alyssa.  I was being a silly bad girl, thinking that I would try not to smoke and to dress and obey my Mistress Alyssa.  I am Mistress Alyssa's fetish smoking sissy girl, and that whom I am, whom I want to be, and I was being silly to try to not to be melinda.  I am melinda and I love that I am a girl.  And I love smoking Virginia Slim 120s, and holding them like the girl I really am.  I know that each time I smoke, I become more addicted and I want to be addicted.  I am becoming more and more a sissy girl, and I will probably wear a sissy collar to show that I belong completely to my Mistress Alyssa.  I will eventually kneel before her and suck my Mistress's cock.  I have never sucked a cock before, but I will not hesitate if she decides that I should do this.  I am smoking a delicious Virginia Slim 120 right now, and it makes me feel so submissive, so girly, so obediant, and pushes my addiction to smoke cigarettes and to dress- i am wearing my red silky dress right now with black bra, black panties and black slip on, and to be the fetish smoking sissy girl who i really am.  And I want my Mistress Alyssa to mold me so i will be that sissy girl all the time.  I will smoke and dress and be a sissy so that I am completely addicted to smoking and dressing.  I will obey and become the fetish smoking sissy girl that I want to be.  I want Mistress Alyssa to own me, and i will leave everything else to become her girl.  That is what I hope she will do to me, and I am doing to myself right now.  As I take another deep drag off my Virginia Slim 120 and take the creamy sexy smoke deep inside me, it is transforming me into a smoking addicted sissy girl who needs to smoke and dress in silky frilly shiny feminine skirts and blouses and dresses and lingedrie and nightgowns, and to obey my Mistress Alyssa.

No comments:

Post a Comment