Thursday, April 4, 2013

Woke Up At 3AM

Actually woke up at 3:05 AM.  Not sure why.  Goy out of bed and proceeded to take off my men's cotton pajamas, leaving me standing next to the bed wearing my silky nylon baby doll nighty.  As I was standing there trying to think of what I was doing, I went over to my closet to pull out my bathrobe, and I went into a box I keep in there and pulled out my Sissy collar.  Feeling like I was in a hypnotic trance,  I put the collar on around my neck and strapped it on.  I immediately felt 10 times more girly and submissive.  As I'm standing there thinking that I needed to go downstairs and turn on my computer, I heard the woman who I live with rustle around, and I felt panic.  I should have just gone downstairs, but I suddenly felt very tired and went back to bed.  Fortunately, I woke up somewhat later before the woman did, and I took off my Sissy collar, and put on my pjs to cover my nighty.  I think I really should have had a smoke and talked to Mistress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment