Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Babysitter Got Me Started Smoking

I was 10 years old when I first got started smoking.  I must have put it in the back of mind, but I remembered what happened to get me started smoking cigarettes.  I had this really cute girl babysitter when I was 10 years old.  I watched her smoking, and after she left the room, I took her pack of cigarettes and pretended I was smoking one.  Well, my sitter caught me.  Wow, did I think I was in trouble.  But, she was so sweet!  Instead of yelling at me and threatening to tell my parents, she took me in the bathroom, put makeup on me, put me in a silky party dress, and put a cigarette in my mouth.  I was in sooo much BLISS!  She was my sitter quite a few more times, and helped me become quite the smoking girl.  

I need to buy a dildo, because My Mistress wants me to learn how to suck a cock.  I was down on my knees practicing with a banana today.  Maybe I will be having the real thing before long.  I think sucking cock will change my view of myself completely.  What do they say, "Once you suck a cock, you are forever a cock sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment