Sunday, March 24, 2013

Dreamed Of Putting On My Sissy Dress

It was a just sensuous dream of erotic femme proportions.  I dreamed that I put on my Sissy dress from Birch Place.    Ummmm yummm, what a thrill it was to be all sissied out in dress, panties, ruffles, collar---even though it was just a dream.  I think i must have gotten excited in my dream because i made a ungirly mess in my panties.  But, the really strange thing was that when I woke up this morning, I was wearing my sissy collar! And a butt plug!  I remember having the collar on---it made me feel so incredibly submissive and girly, and putting my butt plug inside me where it was feeling wonderful---but all in my dream!  So how did it happen that i had the plug in, and the collar on?! And of course, I did not want to take the wonderful collar off, nor the plug out!  I think if I had left the collar on any longer, I couldn't have brought myself to taking it off.  

1 comment:

  1. Was it a dream or was it real... Hypnosis is fun... *giggle*

    ReplyDelete