Monday, June 23, 2014

Been A While

Trying to be a straight guy, but slipped back into faggy effeminate good boi last week.  Stopped at the store and bought a pack of Misty 120 Green Menthols.  Came home, slipped on a bra, silky panties, slippery nylon slip, and sat outside in the dark smoking one of the Misty 120s.  Felt waves of pleasure, and the smoke and feel of the silky femmy lingerie was overwhelmingly blissful.  All I could think of was how much an effeminate swishy faggy  sissyboi I felt like.  I felt delightfully dizzy and dreamy, but I think I could only handle one of the long femmy Misty 120s at one sitting.  Couldn't help fantasizing while I was sitting there smoking, how marvelous it would be to also have on a silky sheer rufflely blouse over my slip and bra, where my lacy bra and nylon slip showed through the sheer silky material, and a twirly chiffon skirt, over nylon hose covered legs, with heels; long shiny nails, and with shiny lipstick, mascara, and makeup on.  What a effeminate, swishy, faggy sissy queer queen I would make! And from my seat, I could slip down onto my knees to suck on a juicy hard cock while I continued to smoke my long femmy cigarettes.  My straight guy-self as, with great effort reasserted control,  and I am desperately trying not to give into the desires put on silky panties and smoke a long feminine cigarette, and to think about being gay and femmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment